Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bento Lunches for All


I'm starting this blog to document my bento lunch adventures which begin today! Actually, while I lived in Thailand for four years, my older children used to tote a metal bento to school each day. We still have them, but I've opted for a stackable plastic rectangular version, in order to be able to fit items better.

This first one is made of Avocado/CreamCheese/Imi Crab Sushi, Inari Sushi, Pear cup, Julienned Cukes, and jellies from the asian store. I grew up on sushi and thankfully my children love it.

2 comments:

Jennifer Laycock said...

Valarie,

Nice job on your first bento! :) I'll be keeping an eye on your new blog. Always looking for good resources to add to my blog roll. :)

I especially love other sites featuring bentos for kids...a little more excuse to get cutesy. ;)

Jen of Bento Yum

Biggie @ Lunch in a Box said...

Looking forward to seeing lots more of your bentos!