Monday, August 20, 2007

Bento 08-20-07

Well, I got rave reviews from my sons about their bentos. They are looking forward to tomorrows lunch. Frankie wants more sushi and Jack opted for more American food. So, that's the beauty of bento! You can individualize each meal.

Frankie's bento includes inari sushi, crab/creamcheese and avocado sushi again, and another of the same without the nori wrapping. I added the noodle salad and some koala's march cookies. The salad was a version I created from Rachel Ray's magazine.



Jack's has a homemade "uncrustable" made using a pampered chef press (instructions to follow), raisins, koala's march cookies, red grapes, fish and starfish crackers, and vienna sausages. I tried carving a little face on just one of them. Jack is so appreciative! He said, "I feel very cared for Mom!"

No comments: