Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bento 08-22-07


Here's my lunch, Khao Paht (Thai Fried Rice), Imitation Crab and a pinwheel to pick them with, cukes and a twist of lime. I found this mini Maggi sauce bottle at an oriental store in Orlando. I was lucky enough to buy two boxes, only 1.99 each! And each box has 6 bottles!! I love great deals!

Frank's lunch has a Blackforest Ham Sandwich w/ spinach and pepper cheese, goldfish and stars, tomato slices, Koala march cookies and a pepper cheese Hello Kitty. I have a press that makes the design. I bought it from some random lady from South America at some cake decorating classes.

This is Jack's lunch Mr. Sausage is back by popular demand, and he is flanked by two ham slice pigs. Thai Fried Rice, cukes and goldfish and stars and Grapes on pinwheel picks. Today was Pizza day, so Jack didn't even take his lunch to school! He ended up enjoying it for dinner!

Today I went through my cake decorating bins, and found oodles of mini cutters, toothpicks of various sorts... It's nice to be able to have a double use for my tools.

No comments: