Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bento 08-21-07


The first bento is Jack's with Imitation Crab, Cheddar chunkies, grapes on a stick, heart-shaped cukes, hard boiled egg, a jelly, and hello panda cookies. Jack loves imitation crab and asked for "extra" the last time I served it to him.

The next one is Frankie's, our diehard sushi eater. He really wanted more, so I made him molded sushi and tried my hand at making nori stars. Right now the punchers are 40% off at Joann's so I got two. The cukes go down the middle and grapes too. I managed to find some hello kitty soy sauce bottles at a Korean store near Orlando. Boy was I shocked. I audibly gasped when I found them. They were only .99 too! woo hoo! I wondered if my 16 year old young man would mind HK and he said, "No, not at all." I guess she is original anime afterall.
The last one is mine. Grapes, Imitation crab, peas and carrots, cukes, hard-boiled egg and a homemade hello kitty jelly. I got the coolest ice tray and used some Wilton gummy bear mix I had to make my own.

No comments: