Monday, September 3, 2007

Broccoli Madness Salad, grape tomatoes and white chocolate chip bites. Nonfat peach yogurt and bran buds, ritz crackers and cheese stars.















Pigs in a blanket, ketchup for dipping, mini peanut butter cookie bites, spiderman cheesenips, watermelon and juice.
















I wanted to make something different that I knew would be a hit. So, I went for the old pigs in a blanket trick. They are quick and bake in 11 to 12 minutes.
Pigs in a blanket made with crescent rolls and hotdogs, peanut butter bites, ketchup, and spiderman cheesenips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Schatze said...

Those look great! :) I found your site from the bento box group at Flickr.

Lunch Buckets said...

Pigs in a Blanket - great idea, not that I would steal it or anything, nuh-uh.